All purchases can be used at both our Mosman and Surry Hills studios.
Note that we have a 12 hour cancellation policy. Any classes cancelled within this period will be forfeited and a late cancel or no show fee applied.
Please see FAQ for more details.
Lunchtime Lagree Express
(45-minute class) Expect the same intensity and burn as a regular workout but in shorter time.
- Valid for 3 months from purchase and for Lagree Express classes only
Terms & Conditions
- All sales are final. NO refunds.
- New Client Intro Pass, Class Packages and Memberships cannot be shared.
- Class packages, gift certificates & private sessions valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
- No extensions except in the case of injury supported by a valid medical certificate
- Strict 12 hour cancellation policy applies to all group sessions, including rescheduling to another time. We understand unforeseen circumstances arise, however in the interests of being fair and consistent to all clients there will be no exceptions. Private lessons have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- If you book a class and subsequently do not attend, you have prevented another client from attending. You will forfeit payment for that class and a $20 “no show” fee will be charged. This policy applies to ALL clients, regardless of which class package or membership is held.
- A $10 “late cancellation” fee per incident applies to bookings made by One Month and Six Month Unlimited Membership holders who cancel less than 12 hours prior. Clients on class packages who late cancel forfeit payment for the session.
- New clients attending their first Megaformer class at LagreeFIT are requested to arrive ten (10) minutes before the scheduled class start for an induction. In the event of a new client arriving late (i.e. after their scheduled class has started), Physicore reserves the right to refuse admission to that class. This is for client safety.
- Please refer to our full Terms & Conditions for further details.